This is a hugely exciting role, working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and healthcare. You will be responsible for leading a channel partnership project, including the delivery of workstreams across operations, product, engineering, sales, and marketing. Collaboratively working with our partners to develop, bring to market and scale innovative new surgical collaboration and connectivity solutions.
The initial focus will be a strategic channel partnership in the EU. The scope may extend to other partnership projects across other international regions over time. You will be responsible for building and leading this partnership, working with key internal and external stakeholders to refine the joint value proposition, build the joint go market to strategy, and ensure operational readiness for go-live. You will take the new product through market launch and then multi-country expansion & scale. The role will involve getting hands-on in hospitals at relevant points to develop learnings and ensure high-quality execution of the joint go-to-market plan. The scope may extend to partnership projects across other international regions over time.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the internal cross-functional team and manage external partner relationships, through successful market launch and regional scale-up.
- Work closely with our partners and internal cross-functional teams to develop and iteratively refine the joint value proposition, business model, and go-to-market strategy.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with the partnership programme manager to ensure successful delivery of parallel work streams on budget and time.
- Develop long-term collaborative relationships with our partners.
- Build productive relationships with internal cross-functional teams and project stakeholders.
- Develop the strategic roadmap for partnerships, in alignment with business objectives.
- Ensure effective internal and external project governance and stakeholder management.
- Identify, manage and communicate associated project risks, dependencies (internal and external)
- Protect the Proximie brand. Ensure a consistent focus from our partners and the cross-functional team on clinical end-user experience, building trust within the surgical community, and improving patient outcomes.
- Develop clear objectives, KPI’s and metrics to monitor performance and drive data-driven decisions.
- Effectively communicate project status and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree.
- 7+ years of relevant experience. (Healthcare consultancy, leading digital health transformation projects, or scaling digital health startups)
- Regular travel to Proximie’s London office. Occasional travel is required to hospitals and partner sites across the UK and EU.
- Deep understanding of healthcare systems and how to drive change within them. Surgery or medical device industry experience would be particularly relevant.
- Commercial, business development, or strategy consultancy experience, ideally within digital health or B2B SAAS products
- Passionate about healthcare and digital innovation
- Extensive customer & partnership relationship management experience, to c-suite level
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. To c-suite level
- Ability to lead and implement cross-functional initiatives across stakeholder groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain long term collaborative working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Creative and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Familiarity with agile software development, cloud & edge computing technologies, telecoms, and networking
- Entrepreneurial drive and resilience
- Understanding of data driven decision making
- Thoughtful leadership style with a demonstrated commitment to diversity and fostering inclusivity at the heart of the team.
- Fluency in languages other than English is desirable