Proximie is transforming the healthcare market as the only global provider capable of connecting surgeons in real time, with Augmented Reality (AR), data capture and predictive analytics. The company was founded in 2016 and currently operates out of three hubs (US, UK, and Middle East) to serve customers across the world.
We are looking to hire a Director for service delivery to support Proximie’s expanding business across the UK and EMEA. The Proximie operations department includes sales operations, technical support, customer success, and implementation teams and work hand in hand with commercial teams to deliver world-class services for Proximie’s expanding customers.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of the service delivery strategy and implementation including supporting all key sales operations and implementation activities.
- Work closely with the global service delivery teams to implement and support a service desk.
- Lead automation efforts to ensure best practice and process efficiency.
- Establish knowledgebase and documentation for critical customer processes, policies, and learnings.
- Responsible for the integration of enterprise systems and workflows.
- Support and improve Operations SaaS applications.
- Service Management (ITIL/ITSM) implementation.
- Management of staff including daily tasks, weekly meetings, career development plans and performance reviews.
- Collaborate with leadership to manage department budget and hiring responsibilities to scale the team.
- Bachelors’ degree in technology, business or relevant discipline required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience leading technology operations teams.
- Deep expertise and experience in service management, project delivery and customer service.
- ITIL / ITSM certification is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and workflow tools including JIRA, Service Now, or equivalent.
- Good communicator with the ability to align across many stakeholder groups.
- Customer-focused, business-oriented, able to exercise independent planning and judgement.
- High degree of initiative, self-starter, resilient, persistent, and patient.
- Experience with the medical device / medical technology industry.
- Self-starter who is committed and comfortable in delivering results.
- Comfortable working independently and in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.