We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant. The role reports to the CEO. This is a true generalist role to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO. The Executive Assistant will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO.
You will need to build strong relationships with our executive team and proactively support the CEO. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to the CEO.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be smart, confident, an excellent communicator, well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the CEO
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, or relevant field
- London Based
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or similar role 3+ years
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Up to date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.