Due to commercial expansion and increased client acquisition, Proximie is looking to recruit an Implementation & Engagement Engineer for the client onboarding team. This is a critical position within the organisation and will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class client implementation service, including installation, engagement, and support. The position will be responsible for client activity across the direct markets of Europe.
Proximie is looking for dynamic, resilient individuals who want to make a material difference to our global mission of making surgery safer and better for all patients and want to take the opportunity of working within a digital health technology startup The role will combine the focus of delivering results as well as the liberating joy of working in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving forward our cloud native hosting environments with continual improvements to performance, reliability, scalability, data availability and security.
- Designing and delivering infrastructure and automation solutions to the functional and non-functional requirements of product delivery teams.
- Working with your team to design and deliver highly-secure, multicloud, web-scale media streaming architecture and infrastructure,
- Creating the tooling necessary to test, diagnose and fix issues in production and development environments.
- Set up, configure, and monitor continuous integration, delivery and deployment pipelines.
- Design, implement and refine the monitoring and telemetry necessary to continuously improve the efficiency and performance of complex, distributed systems.
- After your onboarding and training period, you will be expected to participate in an on-call rotation to provide delivery escalation and incident management support.
To deliver: –
- Effective customer implementation, engagement, and support of the technology
- To effectively execute plans and processes for ongoing customer technical support, ticketing desk services, and customer service
- To be able to handle multiple projects in parallel, across multiple regions, and working at a fast pace
- To work with the wider organization to be aware of all requirements and then coordinate workloads accordingly to deliver on all required organization priorities
- To measure contract effectiveness on a weekly basis with intuitive reporting back to commercial leadership and wider organisation
- Remote support to customers and case management
- Deliver remote AV connectivity support to AV tech support personnel on-site
- Deliver, connect and test the necessary equipment (PxCompact, PxConsole, etc.) to our customers in a clinical setting
- Directly support the entire procedure to ensure a successful outcome
- Gather metrics and other data to support benchmarking and other business intelligence goals
- Disconnect, remove, sanitize and store equipment post case
- Partner with leadership in the Case Management and Technical Support teams to identify training needs and provide instructional design input on crafting effective learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to ensure service readiness for New Product Introductions (NPI) by developing and delivering required training upon launch.
- Develop technical and soft skill assessments and surveys supporting the effectiveness of continuous learning.
- Work with the operations team to implement solutions, drive in-field response and ensure delighted surgeons, partners, and hospital stakeholders
Proximie is open to evaluating experience from any relevant industry, but working within digital technology is a must.
Key experiences to include:
- Hospital or Operating room experience, or medical engineering
- Exceptional project management experience with fast-paced delivery across multiple concurrent projects
- Responsibility for development, roll out and management of digital technology within a wide customer base
- High level of change management experience to ensure sustained customer adoption
- Highly competent at PC hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Video and audio hardware experience desirable
- Self-starter who is committed and comfortable in delivering results.
- High communication skills client management skills.
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst still delivering excellent results on time and in full.
- Resilient dynamic individual who is passionate about our core mission.
- Comfort to work independently and in an ambiguous and a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work as part of a team to reach a collective goal.
- Experience with startup companies beneficial