Due to commercial expansion and increased client acquisition, Proximie are now looking to recruit an Implementation Engineer for the client onboarding team. This is a critical position within the organisation and will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class client implementation service, including installation, engagement and support. The position will be responsible for client activity across the direct markets of Europe.
Proximie is looking for dynamic, resilient individuals who want to make a material difference to our global mission of making surgery safer and better for all patients and want to take the opportunity of working within a digital health technology startup The role will combine the focus of delivering results as well as the liberating joy of working in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative environment..
- Deliver effective customer implementation, engagement, and support of the technology.
- Effectively execute plans and processes for ongoing customer technical support, ticketing desk services, and customer service.
- To be able to handle multiple projects in parallel, across multiple regions, and work at a fast pace.
- Work with the wider organization to be aware of all requirements and then coordinate workloads accordingly to deliver on all required organization priorities
- Measure contract effectiveness on a weekly basis with intuitive reporting back to commercial leadership and wider organisation.
Proximie is open to evaluating experience from any relevant industry, but working within digital technology is a must.
- Exceptional project management experience with fast-paced delivery across multiple concurrent projects.
- Responsibility for development, roll out and management of digital technology within a wide customer base
- High level of change management experience to ensure sustained customer adoption
- Highly competent at PC hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Video and audio hardware experience desirable
- Self-starter who is committed and comfortable in delivering results.
- High communication skills client management skills.
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst still delivering excellent results on time and in full.
- Resilient dynamic individual who is passionate about our core mission.
- Comfort to work to independently and in ambiguous and a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work as part of a team to reach a collective goal.
- Experience with startup companies beneficial