Reporting into the Snr Director EU Marketing, this is a hugely exciting role working in a cutting-edge sector of the med tech space. This role is responsible for our upstream marketing with a focus on software version releases and communicaitons both internally and externally. A result driven, entrepreneurial individual who balances risk with reward would be a great fit for our team. The role provides the scope to grow, develop and expand as the business accelerates its expansion globally.
You’ll be the ‘voice of our customers’ – translating what you know and learn about them, into ways to help improve all our communications with them at every touchpoint with us.
- Develop marketing plans to deliver effective campaigns which meet our business objectives.
- Manage Sales Enablement & Account Based Marketing Platforms to optimise lead generation and sales engagement processes.
- Analyse data in CRM to improve marketing and sales capabilities.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, social, digital, sales assets).
- Translate technical details into customer benefits, simplifying what it means to work with Proximie.
- Work as part of a team to delvier sales training of value proposition delivery and sales messaging.
- Work across teams, especially the Sales team, and teams in other geographies, to ensure alignment and to implement marketing strategies; this could include sales team presentations.
- Evaluate the marketing strategy and plans using relevant KPIs and end to end tracking across sales process such as MQL, SQL, conversion rate and lead time to close.
- Work with agencies to get the best out of the relationship; develop briefs, manage workflow, budgets and project plans.
- Use available market research, data and insights to establish product positioning – in the UK and beyond.
- UK based with up to 25% travel
EXPERIENCE & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years of work experience required.
- 2+ years medical technology and marketing experience required.
- Experience with Sales Force or MS Dynamics, ABM Platforms, Sales Enablement Platforms Prefered.
- Experience in software in health or medical technology desirable.
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority.
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Advanced marketing qualification beneficial
- Strategic marketing: Ability to think strategically and work with ambiguity to develop and deliver marketing plans within a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Marketing planning experience: The development of marketing plans, using insight to help segment, and a deep understanding of the channel mix to develop the most effective plans for our audience.
- Stakeholder management: Ability to build those strategies and plans and gain buy-in to them across other functions and teams.
- Collaborative skills: A strong team player. You will love being part of creating something inspiring and be a team player in all you do.
- Communication skills: A skilled communicator. The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will have to present our products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of the role is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Creative skills: Ability to translate complex or challenging information into compelling content that drives behaviour change and uptake.