Reporting into the Senior Director of Marketing, North America, of Proximie, this an exciting role working in a cutting-edge sector of the digital MedTech space.
We are recruiting a talented individual with a passion for customer and audience engagement, story-telling, and execution. The Manager of Marketing Communications is responsible for collaborative creation and tactical execution of communications strategy that supports our global vision while being specifically focused on North America.
This person will have high visibility within the organization as well as with a broad spectrum of customers and audiences around the world. A strong sense of professionalism, willingness to handle a broad scope of projects, and attention to detail will be instrumental.
Position Functions (a combination of the below skills and responsibilities, dependent on candidate experience)
- Identify and create effective communication approach to reach key segments and build a content pipeline to feed.
- Ensure communications are consistent and aligned with brand strategy, both within North American market and aligned with the greater brand.
- Work with stakeholders to obtain valuable input to foster new and evolved messaging and collateral (sales, marketing, product team, customers, and others).
- Support development of needed materials and collateral in alignment with brand guidelines and Proximie vision.
- Assess competitive landscape to improve messaging strategy and approach.
- Management of collateral versions via sales enablement platform and routine auditing alongside collaborative and ongoing improvements
- Create and grow records of enthusiastic partners and a strategy for sharing their stories via various social media and PR channels.
- Develop customer-involved content (written, photo/video, and more) both directly and indirectly with agency partners to build our audience and brand.
- Assist in constructing the messaging and execution plans for acquiring and engaging Proximie users.
- Use several communication platforms including direct email campaigns, social media and additional channels to reach the target audience
- Organize and execute educational events and live surgeries as needed
- Provide clear communication on progress against the goals of this role.
- Be proactive in seeking input and building relationships with other departments (field sales, product, international) to help best adapt our tactics to meet the evolving needs of the business and the market.
- Maintain engagement metrics/dashboard and draw actionable insights from ongoing projects.
- Oversee and manage both virtual and in-person events such as tradeshows and media events (budgeting, planning, vendors, execution).
- Execute effective cross-functional events involving multiple stakeholders/partners.
- Represent Proximie team, brand, and platform to vendors, customers, partners, and international thought-leaders to provide an exceptional experience.
- Manage competing priorities and real time requests with an exciting and rapidly growing organization
- Ideate and coordinate with the Proximie team to deliver the value needed
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
North America based – Up to 30% travel
Education Bachelor’s degree in from a reputable institution
- 5+ years experience in marketing and communications inclusive of events, PR, social media, collateral
- Medical device, tech, or healthcare experience. Knowledge of surgical, interventional, and/or ophthalmology spaces preferred but not required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing state of the needs of the business and market.
- You will manage a variety of projects and events and multiple time zones. This may occasionally include working outside the parameters of a normal workweek.
- Worked across multiple geographies is preferred
- Driven, energetic, tenacious deliverer with a positive mindset.
- Collaborative team player, open communicator with sound business judgment and product mindset.
- Up to date on surgical and healthcare trends and/or able to self-educate quickly.
- Organized and has the ability to project manage across multiple deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and coordinate a group.
- Proficient in MS Office packages or IOS equivalent and general IT comfort/dexterity
- Advanced knowledge/comfort with social media platforms
- Driven and motivated to work independently
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Creative/critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Sales enablement platform launch/management experience helpful
- Excellent written and oral skills, ability to proofread, appraise and communicate effectively to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English