Proximie is recruiting a talented individual with a passion for people and problem-solving for a Marketing Manager role focused on Sales Enablement.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and implement educational initiatives and resources around the competitive landscape, product messaging, new product launches, and market awareness.
- Serve as an internal expert on sales resources and approach, competitive landscape, and sales education.
- Work with stakeholders to obtain valuable input to foster new and evolved messaging and collateral (sales, marketing, product team, customers, and others).
- Coordinate with the Product and Marketing teams to help the sales team to understand and position the value of new product releases and how they connect with the buyer’s journey.
- Proactively engage in building, growing, and sharing sales team best practices.
- Design, develop and manage onboarding plans for all Sales in partnership with the corporate trainer and sales leadership.
- Lead ongoing sales process training and facilitate programs for ongoing knowledge transfer.
- Manage content and leverage sales enablement platform to identify opportunities to create and deliver valuable resources to the sales organization.
- Support development of needed materials and collateral in alignment with brand guidelines and Proximie vision.
- Partner with internal team members for ongoing CRM evolution to gain and leverage valuable insights.
- Work closely with the corporate trainer to support onboarding processes.
Travel: US-based with up to 25% US Travel.
Education: B.A. or B.Sc. minimum requirement.
- 3+ years experience in marketing, sales, or sales enablement roles.
- Experience with face-to-face as well as virtual sales education programs and processes.
- Medical device, MedTech, or healthcare experience preferred. Knowledge of surgical, interventional, and/or ophthalmology spaces is preferred but not required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing state of the needs of the business and market.
- You will manage a variety of projects and events and multiple time zones. This may occasionally include working outside the parameters of a normal workweek.
- Worked across multiple geographies is preferred.
- Driven, energetic, tenacious deliverer with a positive mindset.
- Passionate about helping teams grow and win.
- Collaborative team player, open communicator with sound business judgment and product mindset.
- Up to date on surgical and healthcare trends and/or able to self-educate quickly.
- Organized and has the ability to project manage across multiple deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and coordinate a group.
- Proficient in MS Office packages or IOS equivalent and general IT comfort/dexterity.
- Advanced knowledge/comfort with social media platforms.
- Driven and motivated to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative/critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Sales enablement platform launch/management experience helpful.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, ability to proofread, appraise and communicate effectively to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English.