Proximie is looking to hire an experienced recruiter to join our growing talent & people team in the UK. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent & People, the recruiter will be responsible for identifying and assessing technology and product talent to aid the continuing growth efforts at Proximie. This will include developing a candidate pipeline using a variety of sourcing methods including proactive headhunting, database mining, and internet searching.
The technical recruiter will collaborate with department leadership and hiring managers to understand the recruitment needs and then seek to build an innovative talent sourcing strategy to successfully fill openings. Positions will be focused across the globe including the UK, US, and middle east.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1+ years of professional recruiting experience either with a recruitment agency or a corporate recruitment/talent role.
- Demonstratable experience of recruiting for technical or positions (across software engineering, data, analytics, product management, automation, etc.…)
- Should be a self-starter and work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working independently and in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment and fulfill positions quickly.