We are looking for an outgoing, energetic Logistics & Operations Specialist to support our Field Based Teams as they deliver our world-class digital platform that delights our customers and positively impacts the surgical landscape, empowering surgical communities worldwide.
You will work both across the entire company and also transcend region and country boundaries to ensure our systems are delivered to our surgeon and business partners on time to exceed expectations.
- Proximie Operational Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated Organizational Skills
- Organization of Technical Inventory (cables, computers, webcams)
- Logistical Responsibilities to include:
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing freight shipments.
- Unpack, Inventory and Organize incoming shipments.
- Label Inventory with QR codes.
- Assist in Picking and Packing Orders.
- Assist in shipping packages and freight.
- Assist in maintaining inventory and par levels.
- Work with the operations to implement solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good communicator with the ability to align across many stakeholder groups.
- Customer-focused, business-oriented, able to exercise independent planning and judgment.
- A high degree of initiative, self-starter, resilient, persistent, and patient.
- Metrics and results-oriented with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and physically move heavy items.
- At least 2 years of logistics and distribution experience.
- Experience with healthcare operations is an advantage.
- IT / systems competent.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in fleet management, operations, and logistics.