Reporting into the Global Marketing Officer, this is a hugely exciting role working in a cutting-edge sector of the med tech space. This role is responsible for all of the marketing mix with an initial focus on market access and promotional marketing-focused initially on the EMEA. A result driven, entrepreneurial individual who balances risk with reward would be a great fit for our team. The role provides the scope to grow, develop and expand as the business accelerates its expansion globally.
- Experience working with digital health technology software with regular releases and new product launches
- Experience analysing the market, identifying effective market access tactics including a clear segmentation and targeting methodology to focus sales efforts
- Experience adapting a global strategy to regional strategy and tactical execution
- Requires ability to think strategically as well as ability to define alternatives and recommendations for supporting tactical programs
- Experience executing the promotional strategy including adapting brand collateral for EMEA clients.
- Responsible for the brand reputation and global alignment across EMEA and beyond.
- Experience creating financial and clinical value propositions
- Ability working to deliver SMART OKR’s and KPI’s including awareness, lead generation, engagement numbers and excellence customer experience
- Experience engaging, understanding and working with the sales teams
- Experience managing global live events through streaming platforms
- Proven record in balancing competing priorities i.e., leads vs engagement, direct sales needs vs marketing campaigns, sales flyer vs video etc
- Experience managing and forecasting regional budgetary spend
- Experience with managing external partners such as PR agencies
- Proactive problem definition and creative problem-solving skills are mandatory
- Building a positive culture within the team and within the global organisation.
- Sensitivity to global cultural and ethnic differences is important. Fluency in languages other than English is desirable
- Proven professional communication skills – listening, oral and written – as well as strong analytical and organisational skills are required
- Proven participation and leadership with intra- and inter-company teams necessary.
- Develop key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organisations, and institutions, in collaboration with other marketing leaders
- Establish metrics to determine if marketing objectives have been effective in driving customer engagement
- Identify and implement breakthrough solutions across cross-functional teams, demonstrating business influence
- EMEA based with up to 25% travel
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)Strong industry and process knowledge related to marketing of therapeutics and medical devices required including medical device companies, preferably with comfort in operating operating room AV systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of work experience required
- 5+ years medical technology and marketing experience required
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- Experience of marketing software in health or medical technology highly desirable
- Experience in ANZ, APAC, LATAM and the Global South beneficial
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies