Proximie is transforming the healthcare market as the only global provider capable of connecting surgeons in real time, with Augmented Reality (AR), data capture and predictive analytics. The company was founded in 2016 and currently operates out of three hubs (US, UK and Middle East) to serve customers across the world.
We are looking for an experienced product manager that will deliver a world-class digital platform that delights our customers and positively impacts the surgical landscape, empowering surgical communities worldwide. Within the product organization, you’ll work across not only the entire company, but also across regions and surgical disciplines to ensure the product strategy delivers on what’s best for the surgeon, the patient, and our business partners.
- Define the product strategy based on a clear understanding of the customer, internal and external stakeholders.
- Map the user journey to identify key user flows to serve as a key input to product strategy and roadmap.
- Lead products through the development lifecycle, collaborating and influencing across all cross-functional stakeholders including clinical, product management, user experience, software engineering, compliance, regulatory and executive leadership.
- Work commercially, gather KPI’s, and look at ways we can increase product value
- Perform both product owner and project management duties, managing the schedule to
ensure timely delivery.
- BA/BS in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years software product management experience in tech or medtech
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Track record of delivering exceptional, user-focused products to markett
- Good communicator with strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of data privacy laws (especially GDPR, HIPAA)
- Deployment of SaaS solutions within a commercial environment
- Start-up and/or healthcare experience