This is a hugely exciting role, working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and healthcare. Working shoulder to shoulder with the Partnership Lead, you will support the successful delivery of a cross-functional programme of work, in collaboration with our external partners. Helping take to market and scale a package of innovative new surgical collaboration and connectivity solutions.
The initial focus will be a strategic channel partnership in the EU. The scope may extend to other partnership projects across other international regions over time. You will work with the Partnership Lead, managing the delivery of cross-functional work streams across operations, product & engineering, sales, and marketing with a focus on operational delivery in hospitals. You will be able to apply your outstanding project management skills to ensure each stream of work is delivered successfully on time and within budget.
- Delivery of a cross-functional programme of work on time and budget, in line with business objectives.
- Effective project planning and project management. Including management of budget and resourcing.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with the Partnership Lead to build long-term collaborative relationships with our external partners.
- Build productive relationships with internal cross-functional teams to help support the delivery of their workstreams ahead of joint market launch.
- Hands-on involvement in customer hospital deployments, ensuring high-quality execution of the joint go-to-market plans.
- Regular and clear communication of project status across internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely manage and communicate project dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Support the Partnership lead in internal and external meetings.
- Ensure clear project documentation across internal work streams and external partners.
- Bachelors degree.
- 5+ years of project and programme management experience. Some of this experience in related fields (Health technology, change management, B2B SAAS products)
- Regular travel to Proximie’s London office. Occasional travel is required to hospitals and partner sites across the UK and EU
- Outstanding project and programme management skills. Including deep knowledge of relevant project management methodologies.
- Passionate about healthcare and digital innovation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. To c-suite level.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term collaborative working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Familiarity with agile software development, cloud & edge computing technologies, telecoms & networking.
- Understanding of how to drive change in complex systems, ideally within healthcare systems.
- Experience of working in an operations role, including SLA’s and IT support.
- Creative and innovative problem solver who would enjoy getting hands-on in hospital implementations when required.
- Resilience and adaptability.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of detail and thoroughness.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and fostering inclusivity at the heart of the team.
- Fluency in languages other than English is desirable.